Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: For Marci (for Sunday)

  1. #21
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Hm, I don't seem to have any charming hunks I can loan you for the day Marci, so you will have to make do with D&D...do you think you can cope just the 3 of you?! Hehehe!

    In case I am not online (highly unlikely, but you never know!) I will add my wishes now too. So "Happy Birthday for Sunday"!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    You'll be allowed Darren for one day and then I get him back [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    ok... [img]wink.gif[/img] make sure he gets his chores done first....cos once you get him back he may not be able to lift his arms....or legs.....or head...LOL

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ditto Dunk [img]wink.gif[/img]

    *mwah* [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

    Well....aren't you going to take him out of that bag that you've already packed? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] mwah! right back

  4. #24
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Just to say a very happy early Birthday to Marci for Sunday [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope to be here then to wish you a happy birthday properly. In the meantime, I'm sending you lots and lots of [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] s. Hope you gets lots and lots of D&D [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] s and [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] BSH until then hun.

    Janie xx

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jen:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCI (for Sunday.. I'm just getting in early [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe)!! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Jen
    xox
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Thanks Jen!! *feels sooo loved*

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
    Just to say a very happy early Birthday to Marci for Sunday [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope to be here then to wish you a happy birthday properly. In the meantime, I'm sending you lots and lots of [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] s. Hope you gets lots and lots of D&D [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] s and [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] BSH until then hun.

    Janie xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Thanks Janie!!! You guys are so sweet....*imagine smileys here.....cos Janie used them all up!* LOL

  7. #27
    Inactive Member lose yourself in thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday Marci! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] Hope you have a wonderful day. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Alisha

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lose yourself in thought:
    Happy Birthday Marci! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] Hope you have a wonderful day. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Alisha
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Thank you Alisha! [img]smile.gif[/img] and thank you for not using all the icons up ....like some folks do! [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol

  9. #29
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:


    Thank you Alisha! [img]smile.gif[/img] and thank you for not using all the icons up ....like some folks do! [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] @ Marci [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to be around tomorrow so have a great birthday. [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •